top of page
If you found a zine, your instructions are different.
1. Be curious and scan a QR code on a ghost poster. Poke around on the website and fill out the grief archive.
2. Decide to seek wonder in the universe.
3. Wander around to look for clay ghosts in your neighborhood. The trick is letting yourself find things besides the ghosts.
4. When you find the sculpture, it's traditional to take the pose and keep a photograph for your own records.
5. Find joy in the ephemeral nature of the universe.
(And this project!)
6. If you don't have the time to wander around, you can just go answer the poster question and contribute to the grief archive. That still counts as participating, thank you!
bottom of page